Business Management System Services
Benefits of a BMS
Provide a business health check
Is there an aspect that is being neglected and shouldn’t?
Overtime, your employees might have taken on tasks that are hungry for time but poor in value. Automating or simplifying some tasks will bring freedom to focus on the core business.
Align Systems and Processes,
Procedures and Policies
This will help ensure each part of the business works together and not against one another.
To create a new BMS, T.A.S. Group will first work to understand the organisation needs and then present recommendations.
A gap analysis of your business helps to determine the needs of the organisation and seeks to identify areas for improvement to support its growth. The T.A.S. Group will utilise its proven techniques to assist you in assessing your management system to proactively identify gaps.
Our experienced auditor will visit your facilities and review your existing systems and its documentation and perform a thorough process-oriented audit to provide you with a report of findings, along with recommended corrective actions.
Business Process Management
Business process management is a systematic approach to making your organization’s workflow more effective, more efficient and more capable of adapting to an ever-changing business environment. Our consultant will assist your organization in identifying, mapping and streamlining its business processes to accomplish your organizational goals.
Business processes may be different based on the size of the organisations, but the result is always the same: T.A.S. Group helps its clients uncover their greatest opportunities for improvement and unleashes the power of processes within their management system.
A lot of companies have difficulties in implementing new processes when establishing management systems. With our services, we provide not just recommendations on how to implement management systems, but also technical assistance to help you get things done. Our management system consultants have large amounts of experience in assisting our clients establishing and implementing their management systems.
Our BMS implementation support services involve multiple aspect of an organisation, some focusing inward, some focusing outward.
- Alignment of Job descriptions and Roles
- Assistance in developing action plans
- Facilitation and management of meetings during the transformation phases
- Provision of ongoing consultation and support
- Attend meetings regarding management system (as requested)
- Creation of organisational chart
- Alignment and mapping of core processes
- Gap Analysis
- Investigation of incidents
- Root cause analysis for non-conformities
- Internal processs and quality issues
Suppliers & Customers
- Contract reviews
- Supplier evaluations
- Customer satisfaction monitoring
- Document and records management
- Implementation of software to manage compliance, incidents, actions
- Implementation of software to track compliance, incidents, actions and other relevant information
Policies and Procedures
- Development and updating of policies and procedures
- Assistance with onsite visit during certification audits
There are several advantages to implementing a BMS beyond certification:
Protect significant investment in your management system
Reduce overhead costs
Eliminate need for full-time staff and associated expenses
Maintain current schedule of operations
Focus on improving the performance of core processes in business
Many of our small to mid-size clients retain our services on an ongoing basis to protect the significant investment made in their management system, reduce their overhead and eliminate the need for full-time staff and associated expenses. This allows them to focus on growing their business and achieving the desired return of their management system investment.
Your company will be assigned a dedicated and experienced management system professional, who will remain close enough to you to ensure the BMS stays current and adapted to your needs and/or changes on regulations. If you have an existing BMS in place, our consultants will work with you to understand your organisation’s operation and its management system goals and objectives.
- ongoing consultation and support
- job description creation
- organizational chart maintenance
- internal process and quality issues
- root cause analysis of non-conformities
- correcive and preventive actions
- business process improvement
Suppliers & Customers
- customer satisfaction monitoring
- supplier evaluations and supplier quality issues
Policies and Procedures
- policy maintenance
- procedures maintenance
- updates when management system
standards change (ISO 9001, API Spec,
- be onsite during re-certification audit(s)
- controlled documents and records management
- updates documentation